Zucchini puree soup is a delicate first course, light and airy, with a velvety texture and a pleasant mild taste.
A wonderful dish with an indescribable aroma will decorate any table, giving you real pleasure.
Zucchini puree soup – general principles of cooking
The main advantage of zucchini puree soup is that it is nourishing, but at the same time does not leave a heavy stomach after eating. There are many recipes for such a soup, some prefer minimalism, with almost no additional ingredients added to the dish, others are experimenters who combine vegetables, spices, meat and mushrooms in pumpkin soup.
The main ingredient in zucchini puree soup is, of course, zucchini. It is best to use young fruits, their processing does not take much time, in addition, in terms of structure, they are more delicate and cook quite quickly. But it is acceptable to use ripe fruit, only in this case the zucchini should be peeled and the seeds removed. You have to act very carefully, because the peel of such fruits is hard and you cut it extremely hard. Then the vegetables are cut into cubes, bars, slices as you like, boiled and crushed together with other ingredients that make up the dish.
The broth on which the soup is prepared can be meat, chicken, mushrooms, vegetables. In the absence of broth, it is quite possible to replace it with plain water, but in this case, so that the zucchini cream sauce does not turn out fresh, instead of vegetable oil, it is better to add cream. However, if possible, it is better to boil broth, such as vegetable broth. Easy to make, put in the pot more different roots and herbs (carrots, roots and vegetables of parsley, dill, bay leaves, celery, marjoram, rosemary, etc.), pour water on all, salt and cook on low heat for more for half an hour, then strain.
I use completely different spices to make zucchini puree soup; you do not need to follow the cooking instructions, choose according to your taste – dishes such as anise, paprika, saffron, sage, tarragon, celery, curry and others will emphasize perfectly. Greens – do not be afraid to overdo it, fresh vegetables will give the soup a special flavor and taste, do not hesitate to take parsley, basil, dill, coriander, and if you cook cold zucchini soup, use mint. Garnished with zucchini puree soup with croutons, fresh toast, garlic You can also set the bowl with sour cream, cream sauce. Chopped cedar, walnuts or hazelnuts will add their interesting notes to the dish.
- Cream of zucchini soup with cheese
• 400 grams of young zucchini;
• two small onions;
• two cloves of garlic;
• one and a half liters of broth (meat, chicken or vegetables);
• 150 grams of processed natural cheese;
• dill parsley.
• Wash pumpkin, cut the base, remove the skin. If you have a young fruit, then it will be easier to clean it easily, you will need to ride with ripe zucchini.
• Cut the zucchini into any convenient shape.
• Peel onions and garlic, cut into small cubes.
• Put the prepared vegetables in the pan, pour broth over them. Boil for ten minutes after boiling.
• Add finely grated melted cheese, stir. Continue cooking until the cheese product is completely dissolved.
• Remove the pan from the heat, add salt and spices to the soup. Grind the vegetables with the cheese to a homogeneous consistency.
• Serve pumpkin soup, generously chopped vegetables with fresh bread or croutons. If desired, you can add finely chopped Parmesan cheese to the finished dish.
- Cream brain cream soup with cream
• a kilo of young zucchini;
• one large onion;
• a bunch of fresh dill;
• 60 ml of olive oil or vegetable oil;
• 550 ml of each broth;
• 130 ml of cream with high fat content;
• 180 ml of water;
• 50-60 grams of hard cheese;
• salt pepper;
• a spoonful of liquid honey or sugar.
- Use a sharp knife to peel the onion, rinse and crush in cold water, then dry and cut into very large cubes.
- Take the dill, remove the stems, leaving only the greens, rinse, shake off the remaining water, chop.
- Grate the cheese on the finest grater.
- Pour olive oil into the soup pan, add onion cubes, fry over medium heat until soft and acquire a pleasant golden color. 5. Put zucchini to the onion, pour the broth, add pepper, salt.
- Cook over low heat for no more than fifteen minutes, then pour the cream, water, add the grated cheese and chopped dill.
- Bring the zucchini soup to a boil, cook for five to ten minutes.
- Grind all the finished ingredients in a blender to a puree.
- If you want the table to be more fragile, additionally strain the cream soup through a fine sieve.
- Return the pan